1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, and proprietary information
of our clients.
1.3 We do not request or collect personal data, of site visitors
1.4 We do not do online sales hence we do not collect credit card information
2. Credits: This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal https://seqlegal.com
3. How we use your personal data: Not applicable, as we do not collect personal data.
4. Providing your personal data to others: Not applicable, as we do not collect personal data.
5. International transfer of your personal data: Not applicable, as we do not collect personal data.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data: Not applicable, as we do not collect personal data.
7.1 We may update this policy from time to time, in which case new policy is published on our website.
7.2 You should check this page occasionally to be aware of any changes.
8. Your rights:
8.1 In this Section 8, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of
the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly,
you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of
8.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
8.3 We hereby confirm that we do not collect or process your personal data.
8.4 You should check this page occasionally to be aware of any changes.
10. Our details:
10.1 This website is owned and operated by YLE GmbH.
10.2 We are registered in Germany under registration number Michelstadt HRB 71520
10.3 Our principal place of business is: Waldstrasse 1A, D-64732 Bad Koenig, Germany.
10.4 You can contact us by:
10.4.1 By post at address shown above.
10.4.2 By using our website contact form
10.4.3 By telephone at +49 6063 578037
11. Data protection officer: Our data protection officer is Wissam Haddad and he can be contacted at